Startup HR, Payroll, and Benefits
Elevating Startup Success with Human Capital’s PEO Services
A startup business is tasked with many challenges, including funding, recruiting, and most importantly, growth. Did you know that startup businesses only have an 18% chance of success? Human Capital understands the unique challenges startups face and has developed industry-specific products and services to support emerging companies succeed.
Experts agree one the of the primary struggles that startups face is attracting top talent.1 Additionally, we understand that time and resources are limited. Human Capital’s startup HR program is designed to provide the necessary foundation so business leaders can focus on growth.
Startup Human Resources
Human resources for startup businesses must be handled with care as it is your first point of contact. HR oftentimes handles recruiting, onboarding, employee retention, compliance, and other critical employee-related tasks. As a startup business, it can be difficult navigating the HR hurdles of business, which is why Human Capital’s team of human resource specialists can provide the support and guidance you seek.
Human Capital startup human resources services include:
- A designated HR expert devoted to developing an employee handbook with key company policies and supporting documentation.
- Fully integrated time and attendance portal with applicant tracking and performance management capabilities.
- A team of HR professionals to ensure compliance and assist with employee documentation and management from recruiting and onboarding to retention and offboarding.
Startup Payroll Services
Payroll and tax responsibilities are integral to building trust with your employees as almost half of employees would seek a new job after two payroll errors.2 Human Capital has experienced payroll processors and tax experts to assist with all your payroll and tax administration needs. We also utilize Vfficient – our cloud-based, user-friendly human capital management system – which provides easy access to an employee portal where electronic W-2s, pay stubs, and customizable reporting features are hosted.
Startup Employee Benefits
Employee well-being should be a priority for all employers as employee benefits are one of the most sought-after perks candidates seek and incentives for employee retention. Partnering with Human Capital can provide your startup a full suite of benefits that can be customized for your employees’ needs. Our benefits feature:
- Access to Fortune 500 benefit offerings, including 401(k) programs with no set-up fees
- Alternative healthcare options, such as telehealth
- Voluntary benefits, including car rental discounts, pet insurance, and identity theft protection
Startup businesses have a unique opportunity to develop a strong foundation for future growth. Human Capital has recognized this opportunity to partner with you and has developed the proper resources to elevate your business’s success.