What is a PEO?
Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) enable businesses to cost-effectively outsource the management of human resources, employee benefits, payroll and risk management functions associated with the work environment. This allows PEO clients to focus on their core competencies to maintain and grow their bottom line.
A PEO provides integrated services to effectively manage critical human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients. Businesses across the United States have discovered the incredible value of PEOs because we provide:
- Relief from the burden of employment administration
- A wide range of personnel management solutions through a team of professionals
- Improved employment practices, compliance and risk management to potentially reduce liabilities
- Access to a wide scope of comprehensive employee benefits packages, allowing clients to be competitive and retain valuable employees in the labor market
- Assistance that improves productivity and profitability for the business that contract with the PEO