Discover the Benefits of a PEO
For your business, a PEO:
- Provides guidance in human resource, benefits, payroll and risk management.
- Assumes certain responsibilities as an employer such as payroll tax obligations.
- Provides secure access and on-line payroll capabilities.
- Helps manage claims for workers’ compensation and state unemployment to lower client risk and costs.
- Delivers access to better benefits.
- Helps with client turnover of “key” employees and allows clients to recruit better prospective employees.
- Allows clients to focus on bottom line and make their company more profitable.
For your employees, a PEO:
- Provides access to comprehensive benefits which are often not available to the employees-Section 125, Flex Spending, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, Life, 401k, etc.
- Delivery of on-time and accurate payroll.
- Employee handbooks, job descriptions and job grades.
- Ability to process claims effectively and responsively.
- Provides on-line access to employees to payroll, benefit personnel data, and other valuable employee information.
- Employee discount programs.
For the government, a PEO:
- Provides more professional preparation and reporting.
- Accelerates taxes paid to the government.
- Extends access to many benefit offerings to individuals.
- Allows the government to reach out to many businesses through one single entity.